Creamy Soups With the Cuisinart CSB-76 Smart Stick Hand Blender

For really tasty and creamy soups you really need Cuisinart CSB-76 Smart Stick Hand Blender. I say this because it has a long shaft that allows you to puree the soup in the pot and because the shaft is stainless steel, it does not stain the way the plastic ones do.

When it comes to hand blenders you need a strong one yet you must be able to hold it with one hand, easily. A machine that jumps around in the pot can really make a royal mess! Ask me, it has happened to me. I must say, after a while you master the technique and the accidents stop happening.

What not all people think about is that you can use these little machines for far more than you may think. I beat eggs with it, make mayonnaise with it and I even use it to make smoothies with.

The reason why I use it so often is because it is small. I keep mine in a drawer close to the stove and it is easy to grab it. In my small kitchen, if I want to use any of my other appliances I have to get them out of the cupboard and set them up. Very often it is easier to simply grab my hand blender and most of the time it does the job as good as any of the other appliances.

Back to the soups. I find that it does not matter how chunky a soup is, this little machine has no trouble blending it to the smoothest soup possible. Always make sure you move it around in the pot to make sure you get all the little pieces. I know it should work from one spot, but I find that moving it around gives me better results. Make sure you keep a firm grip on it and that it does not lift out of the liquid at any time, otherwise you will have a mess to clean up!

So, for perfect soups and sauces have a look at the Cuisinart CSB-76 Smart Stick Hand Blender.


 hand mixer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Examining Smart Devices and Their Enormous Benefits

Expresso Coffee Machines - Towards the Perfect Espresso